Remote Server Monitoring
Our remote server monitoring service watches over key parts of the server that can cause most hassle, and alerts us to any issues so that we can fix them fast, before they become big problems causing costly downtime.
- We safeguard your business information from malicious attack by ensuring Antivirus/Malware Software is up to date
- Check that Server Backup runs successfully and help ensure data is safe
- Monitor Patch Management Status (WSUS) ensuring critical updates are installed so that servers are protected against compromise
- Receive alerts to Unauthorized Logins so you can prevent dictionary attacks on your network
Hardware and disk
Keep hardware costs to a minimum, and prevent costly downtime:
- Ensure your Servers’ RAID disk subsystem is functioning 100% and replace disks before valuable business data is lost
- Keep on top of relevant hardware performance such as Server Fan Speed and Temperatures, Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS), Power Supplier, External Disks, and more.
Remotely monitor all aspects of performance
Get alerted to performance bottlenecks or problems with critical server resources, so you can fine tune or upgrade server components and keep running smoothly.
- Disk Space
- Drive Space
- Disk Space Consumption
- Folder and File Sizes
- Windows Services
- Start stopped services through the Dashboard
- Exchange Server
- Performance: Processor Health, Memory Usage, Network Interface, Physical Disk
We check our customer’s server is fulfilling the roles it’s configured for email, web server, DHCP/login server, and database server.
Business critical applications and bespoke software
Check custom applications and interfaces to monitor applications most important to the business using Event Log Checks or File Size check.